Bank of North Dakota uses both Google Analytics and Monsido Analytics to create summary reports about website performance. These reports help us determine which information is of most interest to the public. Analytics information is not identifiable by person and is only used for website performance reporting.
Gathered information may include:
- IP address
- Dates and times users access the website
- Referring channel through which users visit the website
- Search terms used to find the website through a search engine
- Device, browser, and operating system used to access the website
- User behavior, such as number of times a user visits the website or time spent viewing a page