BND is committed to high standards of ethical, moral and legal business conduct. In line with this commitment, the Whistleblower Hotline was established to report suspected fraud, waste, abuse and any illegal or unethical activity relating to Bank operations.
The Whistleblower Hotline is only to be used for the specific situations listed below. Additional information regarding the Hotline can be found in the Bank’s Whistleblower Guideline.
Download the app from Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play store. You must enter the keyword banknd when filing a report.
What should be reported to the Whistleblower Hotline?
- Bribery, kickbacks and corruption
- Conflicts of interest
- Embezzlement of misappropriation of assets
- Ethical violations
- Falsification of contracts, reports or records
- Financial statement fraud
- Internal control problems
- Misuse of company property
- Privacy and compliance concerns
- Security of personal information
- Substance abuse
- Theft of inventory
- Unfair labor practices
- Vandalism and sabotage
- Workplace violence or retaliation
What should NOT be reported to the Whistleblower Hotline?
- Emergency situations
- General complaints about products or services
- Questions about your BND benefits
- Reports of identity theft
- Routine personnel issues
- Suggestions for improvement