See you at the 2017 North Dakota State Fair
Bank of North Dakota (BND) will be making the 2017 North Dakota State Fair a little better this year for at least 13 people! In addition to our giant College SAVE mural where children can show off their inner Picasso, we are giving away six sets of concert tickets and $529 into a new or existing College SAVE account.
To enter, stop by Bank of North Dakota’s booth near the State Fair Center and All Seasons Arena entrance, visit with our Education Market team and complete a registration form. While you are there, feel free to ask our team about saving for college with a College SAVE account or about how Bank of North Dakota student loans can help you pay for college or refinance afterward. This is also a great time to ask questions about planning for college.
Here are details about the concert ticket drawings.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register.
- Winners must reply to phone call or text message within 15 minutes or tickets are forfeited.
- Each winner receives two tickets to that evening’s concert.
- Registration for each concert is only open the day of the concert. The drawing will take place at 4 p.m. each day.
- Concert ticket schedule
- Friday, July 21: Little Big Town
- Saturday, July 22: Fergie
- Sunday, July 23: Brothers Osborne
- Wednesday, July 27: Thomas Rhett
- Friday, July 29: Jason Aldean
- Saturday, July 30: Paramore with special guest X Ambassadors
The $529 contribution to a College SAVE account registration ends the final day of the fair and the winner will be contacted after that date. Complete information and official contest rules are available on the College SAVE website.
Will you be one of these lucky winners? See you at the fair!