Manage your loan
If you want to learn more about available options on your student loans, you will find all you need to know right here. If you aren’t sure where to find information, use the search button at the top right corner of this page. You may also contact us with questions Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT using one of the convenient options below.
Log in to make a payment, update contact information, view account status, loan balances, payment history, statements, 1098 tax forms and more.
Our mobile-friendly portal offers options when you create the login into your account. You can split your payments into every other week or twice each month to better meet your cash flow. Cosigners can set up ‘emergency’ backup payments if the borrower is late on a payment. We can text you with reminders and information related to your account if you sign up for this preferred communication method.
- Login/Manage your account
- Borrowers and cosigners, create a new login
How to make a payment
- Automatic payments: Sign up anytime by logging into Manage Your Loan, submitting this form or contacting us to enroll. You may reduce your interest rate by 0.25% to ensure your payments are on time! Smart Money Tip Use our Repayment Calculator to see how much you can save.
- Pay online
- Pay by phone: Call 833.397.0311
- Pay by mail: Bank of North Dakota Student Loans, PO Box 5536, Bismarck, ND 58506-5536
Repayment options vary depending on your situation. Typically, most borrowers need to start repaying student loans six months after graduation or leaving school.
Difficulty making payments
If you are unable to make your payment on time, contact us immediately. Click here to learn more about options that may be available to you.
Career-based loan repayment options
Career-based loan repayment options may be available if you meet the eligibility criteria. Smart Money Tip
Understand your statements
It’s important to review your statement when you receive it. Click a link below to learn more.
Everyone has questions and we have the answers! View frequently asked questions from customers like yourself. Learn more