Mission, Vision, Core Values
To deliver quality, sound financial services that promote agriculture, commerce and industry in North Dakota.
Bank of North Dakota is an agile partner that creates financial solutions for current and emerging economic needs.
BND’s Vision focuses on the following elements:
- Agility – The rapidly changing environment requires innovation, agility and flexibility.
- Partnership – We seek to partner with our financial institutions, state agencies, economic
developers, educational leaders, legislators and other stakeholders.
- Financial solutions – We strive to meet a broad range of financial needs including lending,
liquidity, asset management, transaction processing, financial literacy, educational outreach
- Current and emerging economic needs – While meeting today’s needs, we are also
forward-looking to anticipate future needs and to create solutions to address them.
BND’s core values serve as a guide for decision making, actions and how we treat customers and
Curiosity drives us to ask customers what more we can do for them, understand their
needs and to be flexible in our delivery, always striving for continuous improvement, cost
effectiveness and timeliness.
Collaboration is key as we break down silos, recognize the expertise that different perspectives
bring and create solutions in an environment of respect and accountability.
We are empowered to do the right thing, acting with honesty and integrity in everything
- People-centered – “Employees Set Us Apart”
Coaching provides the foundation for a culture that respects differences, encourages
creativity and personal development, promotes work-life balance and celebrates individuals
for their contributions.