Virtual Career and College Planning Resources
Career Compass is live for the 2021-22 school year! The website offers North Dakota residents college and career planning resources.
- Students, parents and counselors can attend the 2021-22 Virtual College Fair. When they create a Career Compass account, they can visit the booths of more than 30 colleges and universities from around the region.
- High schools from across the state are hosting College Application Month events in October. When a senior applies to a North Dakota college during their school’s event, Bank of North Dakota pays one $35 application fee. The event also helps students and their parents learn about the FAFSA and begin that process.
In March 2022:
- Students, 13-19 years of age, can mark their calendars and take advantage of the March Money Madness Challenge. They will learn important money management skills during the challenge. It takes less than one hour and gives students a chance to win a $529 College SAVE scholarship.
- On-demand Career Discovery presentations discuss life after high school realities.
- The College Handbook explores a variety of college planning topics.
- The BND Video Library covers important information to help students and families plan and pay for college. One of the most popular video series covers FAFSA completions.
More information about Bank of North Dakota programs and other resources are available on the Parent and Student Resources page.