College Resources for Parents and Students
Parents and students, here are resources to help plan and pay for college.
BND produced these 2-3 minute videos to provide a basic overview of the following topics.
- Overview of the financial aid process
- What you need to complete the FAFSA
- Dependent vs. independent status on the FAFSA
- Reporting divorced and separated family on the FAFSA
- Family size on the FAFSA
- Determining assets on the FAFSA
- Verifying the FAFSA
- Scholarships and grants
- Federal Direct Loan and Federal Direct PLUS Loan
- Bank of North Dakota Student Loan
- Cosigning private student loans
- Tackling credit cards